* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

3.25.2005

*Anything Your Heart Desires Will Come To You*

When you wish upon a star..
Makes no difference who you are..
Anything your heart desires will come to you..

I love disney. It gives me hope.

I was just upstairs hanging the newly framed tinkerbell sketch on my wall. *sigh* I was shopping with shannon and we realized the mall is freakin tiny. But I love it anyway. And I bought enough anyways--- besides the money I ate in ice cream pizza and soda, I got a magazine, two books (including one I'm sure that is written about me called "Mike, Mike, and Me"), and a hat.

Aaaaaand I decided that I'm getting a bunny. Most definitely. I think I'm going to talk to my aunt and see if maybe she'll take care of him or her whenever I'm at school. Wouldn't that be awesome? *happy sigh*

I knowwww I just got a dog but the dog is my mom's. Cashmere loves mom and mom pays for and takes care of her. I want a bunny that I pay for and I take care of and is mine mine mine. I could take it everywhere. And name it something really corny like... Hippity Hoppity.

C'mon now. I'm an 18 year old virgin and even though I own cigarettes, I've never smoked. I deserve a bunny. I need something that loves me that doesn't break my heart. And look at that cuteness!!!



*laughs* I'm a freaking psycho. But I'm getting a bunny, damn it.

Besides, Mike picked out Cashmere. No wonder she hates me.

Anyways.. work summons me. I literally only have a 2-minute drive there which is going to be supremely awesome once it actually matters.

Sleep now.

I mean, work. Sarah, you have to go to work. No sleeping.

Aw, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home