* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

3.30.2005

*Laughter*

I got up late. I was late for work. My pants were too tight at the bottoms, my socks were white, and I forgot my name tag. No one trained me so I just pretty much did whatever all day, making it up as I went. I hope there aren't too many complaints tomorrow with my name on it. They want me to work tomorrow. That's 4 days in a row, 8 hours a day, which isn't that much except I'm not clocking in so who knows if I'll even get paid in full.

I'm annoyed. I got home (late, because I didn't finish my work until 6:30 instead of 6) and everyones at my house and with 7 people, no one wants to walk the dog. So they ask me to do it 5 mins after I walk in the door.

I'm annoyed. I've been in a bad mood all day, except I'm glad that I fit into size 0 junior pants now. Because during my break (that ended up taking too long because the girl in front of me couldn't find 7 cents) I went to the mall and bought fucking new pants, even though they cost 30 dollars because I hate those other pants and threw them away on the way out.

I'm annoyed. food costs too much, I have $0, my car is on empty, and my mom owes me $130 and she has for a really long time. There's less than $90 in my bank account, my hair is flat, I need a haircut, they want me to work tomorrow...

I'm annoyed.

But on a happier note, Daniel's concert is Saturday, I'm going out with Mike tomorrow, Gregory Scot sent me a text message last night just to say he loved me, hopefully Martin will come back this weekend too and I got a room with my favorite girlie Alicia next to my other favorite girlies Jenni and Sarah. *sigh* i love my girlies, I can't wait to be back.

I'm annoyed. But I'll live
Without you dear. Boo Yah.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous nenni said…

    holy crap girl - do you realize that was four boys in one sentence? damn...
    can i come live in NJ too?

    i can teach them all british accents! pa-weeease! ;)

    and YEAH FOO i am so f/n excited about our rooms it's going to be pardy-hardy, wOOt!

    AND i can make me own boy sentence: simon (a brit!) wrote me an email today, i got a letter from damian (okay, that's a bad thing), i'm going to dinner with kiel tonight, and... crap. oh! i saw matt yesterday!
    yeah, okay... matt's my cousin...

    BWAHAHAHA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home