* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

3.26.2005

*Never Tell Your Friends*

So, I'm randomly going to Nyack, NY tonight to visit with Lisa Ingrid Amy and I think Becky and her boyfriend. I think I'm going alone because it was so last minute and Shannon is in Philly. Argh. It's all good though. I have my finger eleven CDs and Palisades mall is right at the end of the parkway, so easy directions. Plus for easter my mommy left me a map of PA, NY, and NJ. So as long as I don't accidentally go south, I'm pretty much covered. :-)

Last night was funny. I went to the lock in and Shannon came later on and we talked and then went to the diner with the youth group. Man, those kids grow up fast. But anyways then we didn't know what do to so we came home. I was hyper until then but right when I got home I was tired so I read a little bit and fell asleep.

Needless to say my phone rang at like 3 or something. For once it wasn't Justin or Greg though.. so Martin came and picked me up in the middle of the night and I snuck out in my PJs and beloved new hat. Who knows what we talked about, I was half asleep. I vaguely remember being on the roof of the Borgata parking garage and at a broken Gourmet and.. walruses? walri? I can't remember a damn thing.. I'm sure i was wonderful company :-\

So either way, we weren't out long.. maybe half an hour, driving around and talking.. when I came back home my parents freaked at the door cuz it makes so much damn noise. I don't think they cared though.

I crashed in point-two seconds and now somehow I'm about to get in my car and drive to Nyack, NY.

Let me just tell you something about myself. I LOVE spontinaety (or some combination of those letters and maybe a few more). I'm lovin this. I just hope I don't get lost (or lonely).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home