* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.09.2005

*Blah... WOAH!*

I hope Michael had a happy happy birthday :-) I know I did. I thought I was gonna stay like an hour last night but instead I fell asleep in his arms and I hadda sneak out past Stef and TJ on the couch. Quite fun.

It was so cute though.. Stef and TJ have been goin out a while and they were like tickling each other... Mike comes up to me, pushes me off the chair, and we wrestled and tickled each other in the middle of a room full of his family. His mom just kept yelling "Don't you hurt her!!". Ugh, its like a dream. Seriously.

No but I had so much fun just hanging out .. again :-) <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home