* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.11.2005

*A Day Done Right.. For A Change*

I got an extra 6 hours since I wasnt supposed to go to work until 2!! :-D

YAY!

So I'm gonna eat breakfast.. yes I am. And I'm gonna clean my room and play with my hamster, walk my doggie and sit on the hammock and read some more of white oleander. or maybe i'll read another of the one million books i have. or do homework. yeah, theres soooo much. and most of all, i'm going to order pizza hut breadsticks.

boo.

yah.

I'm a happy camper :-)

And I spent another day with Michael yesterday... helped him pack (they're moving closer to meee!) and go to storage, went to his game with his mommy (he scored 4 goals got one assist and one really cool play that he shoulda gotten a point for.. boy is amazing at hockey.. so they wiped the floor with the other team), watched miss congeniality and what women want, and then i left cuz i thought i hadda get up early. it's cool though, i dont want my parents to get all nervous about me being over there all the time. i DO have a freakin 30/40 minute drive home every time.

This movie is perty funny. :-D I'm gonna go order mah pizza hut now :-D

Today is Mickeys 19th birthday by the way. Happy happy birthday :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home