* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.02.2005

*High As A Kite (On Life)*

*happy sigh*

I'm going back to church tomorrow.. with Mike.

I had a great night, hung out with Daniel and Lauren (I'm sooo glad she came with me, I'm totally out of place at one of those rock concerts), and then with Michael. Teehee. I met his birds. They scare the crap outta me. One is like.. freakin huge and it talks to you. Wow. And I'm gonna go see him play tomorrow, I'm excited, in all the years I've known the boy I've never watched him play hockey.

Oh and the Yankees opener is tomorrow, and I'm required to watch it with him.

<3>

Oh, catch me, puh-lease.

Yeah, so that took all of.. a month. Whoopsies. :-X Bad Sarah.

Onto Michael numero eighty eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home