* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.07.2005

Homonymn's Don't Count

Okay so, I really don't want to go to work.

I'm only happy there when I have a really big copy job to do and I know exactly what I'm doing. Still, I'm unsure about ringing things up, copy holds, and everything, basically.

But fortunately I work in Absecon today so I don't have to rush out... 10 mins ago.

Tomorrow is Michael's birthday. I wish I didn't have to work. I dunno if I'm going over there. Sigh. I'm glad its almost the weekend because I'm getting bored with the week. And I have off Sunday. I've worked wayyyyy overtime so possibly I'll be getting paid a LOT whenever I finally get a check.

Oh, I wanted to post some pictures from the game..



And that's my Michael :-)


The pictures of the actual game were pretty blurry because I used the zoom, :-(

Oh sigh, I have to go get dressed and go to work.
ARGHHhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home