* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.02.2005

*I Want Something Else Again*

So Hrmm... I just painted my nails and fingernails (fingers with tips to match my toes.. :-) But now I realized that I can't get in the shower yet so I have to wait for them to dry. So here I am.

Hopefully the concert will be over early enough for me to go visit Michael.. although I wanna stick around long enough to say hi to Daniel because that was the real intent of going, and he should at least know that I showed up.

*yawn* I'm actually kinda tired still for the other night, although I got quite a bit of sleep last night.

My rooms clean! Aren't you excited? Okay, so the spare room still has a box or four stacked ceiling-high that I have to unpack buuuut my room is squeeky clean and everything is in its place and organized. It makes me so happy!

Hehe, to get into the organizing mood I did the most OCD thing I think I've done ever... I had saved all the notes that Shannon and I and some other people passed in high school. I had this huge box of them (I've been using em as packing peanuts every time I move, lol) and I bought 3-rings and page liners things and seriously unfolded all the notes and put them in a binder. It's actually kinda cool, but it doesn't even look lik eI took any out cuz there were sooooooooooo many. So far ther's at least 60 in there and that's like only the tip of the iceberg. It was mostly Freshman year I think (some while I was still going out with Nick.. woah, I didn't even know that was high school!).

Anyways I'm gonna scoot into the shower and then off to the concert and Mikey's :-D

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous nenni said…

    i made up a song today!

    "mike and sarah, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! first comes love-"

    what's that you say?

    it's already been done?

    oh, bother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home