* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.04.2005

I went to Gourmet and got chocolate chip cannolis.. along with the milanos.. and I went to eckerds for my prescriptions so I'm a happy happy camper.

I'm staying at Mikes tonight and then going to the Yankees/Red Sox game that starts at one.. that way I don't have to get up a half an hour earlier than everyone else and drive to pick up mike and phil and his brother.

Sometimes I just feel like some people...
... just want to kick you back down...
... because they feel like that's where you belong...

I don't wanna be down. And I don't wanna belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home