* s t a r d u s t a g a i n s t a p a l e s k y *

A falling star is a phenomenon to an adult and magic- a miracle- to a child. Who's right? Things are what you define them. So who am I? I guess it's up to you...

4.04.2005

*I'm A Child, I'm A Mother*

Today deserves a big freakin smile and an "AMEN!"

I went to church for the first time in .. God knows how long. It was communion Sunday which made me happy and I finally decided it's time to turn back on the road with Christ. I've been gona and I've been broken too long. It's just not worth it, without Him life is meaningless but...

.. don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til its gone? ..

i guess I couldn't feel this happy bout coming back to Christ if I had never gone away.

Anyways, then Michael and I went out to breakfast with my mommy and I had excellent french toast and hot chocolate.

Then Michael and I got lost on the way to his hockey game, which kinda sucked, because they ended up losing .. mostly cuz he was so late. It wasn't my fault tho! I swear! And the boy scored the only goal in the whole game so, I was proud anyway :-)

Then I went back to his house for dinner with his family. They have two dogs and all these reallllllly cool birds. Like, freakin huge birds that just like.. talk to you. It's crazy. But cool. I love his family. It's so cool that I already know them, and like them, and vice-versa. Although I admit it's kinda weird how long Mike and I have been friends and now we're together. But, I decided I'm just not goign to worry and I'm not going to ask questions.

So, Mike and I watched Pirates of the Carribean (No, Jenni, I didn't watch it, dammit) and then watched the Yankees opener (which I did watch until...)

I fell asleep in the happiest state I've been in in a long time and woke up at the bottom of the 8th and the Yankees were def. gonna win. I stayed anyway until the game was over and gave Michael Jesse back his necklace that I was wearing from the other night and said goodnight. I was so tired, I'm glad I had to stop at Wawa or else I woulda never made it the half an hour home.

I bought my parents milk and myself a box of donuts and milanos. I'm so happy that WAWA exists. lol.

So now I'm here. My face is kinda itchy. But it's cool.

I gotta work tomorrow and get off on Tuesday for the Yankees game (I'm posting pictures from it cuz I'm def. bringing the camera!) so I'm heading to bed (but not without a smile).

I can't believe he's the same cute little blondie from youth group like 5 years ago.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous nenni said…

    OMG!! I didn't watch Pirates that night either!

    wait... but that was just b/c i fell asleep on schuy's lap...

    dammit.

    ooh blonde, eh? tasty... hahaha!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amen, sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home